Always Summer Poster Show + Mixtape
- When? 9.29.12 @ 7:00pm
- Where? CoRK Arts District directions
- Type? Local Chapter Event
- Cost? $10 Member / $20 Non-member ((Free entry with paid admission to speaker event on the prior evening.))
End of Summer Membership Event
General admission: $10 Members || $20 Non-Members
Preregister online and save $5: http://guestli.st/118353
- Free entry with paid admission to the Lure Design, Inc. speaking event on the prior evening. Register for that event here: http://guestli.st/118344
- Or sign up for a membership (at the $50 level or higher) before September 29th, and attend two Always Summer Weekend events for free.
Check out our new membership prices! http://www.aiga.org/join/
ABOUT THE EVENT
Always Summer is a celebration of design excellence and Northeast Florida’s creative community. Artists of all disciplines can submit a poster featuring their favorite summer song. The exhibit will showcase inspired creativity, exemplary illustration, sound typography and well-executed technique within a laid-back atmosphere.
AIGA Jacksonville’s Always Summer will be the perfect place to enjoy hot design, cold beverages, and good company – a winning summer combination. Live DJs will set the tone for the evening with a “mixed tape” of songs compiled from artist selections. Good times will be had by all. Prizes will be enjoyed by some.
$10 GETS YOUR POSTER PRINTED
This year, AIGA Jacksonville has teamed up with its Silver Level sponsor, DXM Marketing, offering top of the line digital printing. For $10 you can get your poster printed with an option of two sizes: 18 × 24 or 24 × 36. They will be printed on premium, heavy weight satin paper. Don’t worry about picking it up or dropping it off, just fill out this form, upload your file, and we’ll take care of the rest.
ABOUT OUR SPONSOR:
DXM Marketing Group is an integrated direct marketing firm that produces ideas that are “outside the box.” With the belief that direct marketing can come in the form of data supported direct mail, personalized print production, Grand Format production or Web based marketing, DXM delivers unsurpassed marketing support services and multi-channel marketing solutions. They pride themselves in delivering your brand’s reputation, promise and vision to a target market – generating a profitable ROI through competitively priced services and years of marketing knowledge. DXM Marketing Group has over 17 years of experience in the industry; they drive “big ideas” that strengthen your marketing efforts. If you are looking for a partner to assist you in Web-to-Print efforts, they are your solution. Consider them your “innovation” partner, not just another print provider. If you’d like to learn more about DXM Marketing Group, you are welcome to visit www.dxmgp.com.
ALSO LOOK FOR CATERING PROVIDED BY:
Character Counts! in Jacksonville is pleased to be providing the tasty treats for this event. Our social enterprise, Conscious Eats, employs ex-felons working to recreate their lives after prison. Not only do we create conscious food, we invest in conscious lives!
Jobs Available more
- Marketing and Business Development Manager (The Suddath Companies)
- Graphic Design/Marketing Specialist (Stellar)
- Production Artists Needed (Agency a la Carte)
- Graphics Technician (Corys Thunder, Inc)
- Communications Coordinator (Shands Jacksonville )